LIVE IN ESTEPONA
THE HEART OF THE COSTA DEL SOL
More than 1.000
square m2. plot size
6 m2. high
140 square m2. basement
More than 200
square m2. terraces
Walking distance to
5 minutes drive
to the beach
Surrounded by 3
championship golf courses
COSTA DEL SOL
Step into a world of prestige. Homes with striking contemporary architecture and refined, LUXURIOUS LIVING SPACES. The heavenly natural environment combined with the elegance of clean modern lines deliver the perfect balance of style, comfort and tranquillity.
COSTA DEL SOL
THE ULTIMATE IN LIFESTYLE HOMES
There are only thirteen totally independent villas in this exclusive development, each with PANORAMIC SEA VIEWS, private pool and large tropical gardens. The epitome of design and quality. The materials centre around wood, glass and ceramics.
Architecture & Design
The epitome of design and quality The materials centre around wood, glass
and ceramics. Created with a full complement of top of the range specifications and
built to the highest standards using the latest construction methods and top-grade materials.
FOUNDATIONS & STRUCTURE
• Foundation slabs, insulated and reinforced concrete forms footings, HA-25 reinforced concrete with a characteristic strength of 250 kg / cm2 and a structure formed by reinforced concrete and metallic pillars, reinforced concrete grid slabs, according to the Building Technical Code and EHE (Structural Concrete Regulation).
EXTERNAL WALLS & INTERNAL PARTITIONS
• The external walls will be made of ½ foot solid brick, coated with internal cement mortar, insulation in projected polyurethane foam, air chamber and double hollow brick partition. The external side of the wall will be plastered with mortar and the internal side plastered in perlite.
• Externally, the vertical hangings and overhanging, roofs and eaves decks, will be plastered with cement mortar.
• The wall sections that are described in the facades, will be covered with ceramic cladding or composite panels of imitation wood to be chosen, according to plans. At the entrance to the dwellings and gardens, cladded with black ceramic.
• The internal walls of the dwelling will be made of perlite plaster. The false ceilings will be made of plaster, following the guidelines and design according to plans, for the lighting, cornices, etc.
• Kitchens will be tiled with ceramic tiles of PORCELANOSA Glaciar Satin finish.
• Bathroom will be tiled with porcelain tiles in the wet areas put in place with cement glue on a levelled layer of cement mortar. PORCELANOSA (Model ONA BLANCA 33×100 or similar). Bathroom floors will be using model Tribeca Limestone 44×44 or similar. Perlite and paint in the rest of the bathroom.
• The interior floors will be top quality ceramic like Ceylan Ivory, Tribeca Limestone, from the Porcelanosa group, or similar, in size 80×80 cm. Skirting boards in the same material.
• Exterior prefabricated lattices in wood-look finish.
• The external carpentry of the dwelling will be made in dark lacquered aluminium from the Cortizo brand or similar, with glass according to manufacturer’s advice.
• Blinds in bedrooms. Exterior banisters made of glass panels. Interior stair banisters in glass. The entrance doors for cars to the garage will be metallic with automatic electromechanical opening.
• The entrance doors will be armoured, lacquered on the inside and wood treated on the outside, according to plans.
• Smooth sprayed lacquered internal doors in white, sheets as per measurements on plans and of 2,20 m height, 12 cm smooth mouldings, with stainless steel hinges and fixed up to ceiling.
• Wardrobe sliding doors in same material and characteristics as the internal doors. The wardrobes in the master bedroom will be “walk-in closet” type, with interior lining.
• The door sheets in bathrooms, toilets and master bedroom, will come with internal sash locks.
PLUMBING, SANITATION & SANITARY EQUIPMENT
• Drain traps in bathrooms with chromed brass cover.
• Electric immersion heater will be installed for the hot water.
• White vitrified porcelain, suspended sanitary ware from Villeroy Boch brand or similar.
• Fibreglass shower trays.
• Chrome-plated single lever mixer from HansGrohe Talis brand.
• Washbasins, BathCo brand or similar.
• Fixed ceiling shower and handheld shower in main bathroom.
GLASS AND OTHERS
• Glass will be installed as per dimensions of openings. Its thickness will be as recommended by the manufacturer of the carpentry according to regulations from the Building Technical Code.
• Laminated or tempered glass shower screens.
• Fireplace in lounge.
• The exterior paint will be smooth plastic. On internal walls the painting will be smooth plastic. Synthetic enamel on ironwork, over anti-oxidant primer.
• Fittings from Jung model LS990, white finish.
• Pre-installation of decorative lighting of LED strips, warm white.
• Recessed ceiling lights in LED in bathrooms.
• Video entry phone, Fermax brand or similar.
• Electric underfloor heating in all bathrooms.
• Television and telephone sockets in all the main rooms.
• Pre-installation of Domotic, for the control of lighting, alarm and air conditioning. (Option of installing Domotic/Home Automation system).
• Installation of telecommunication network and cabling for WiFi internet in lounges and bedrooms in compliance with current regulations.
• It is a system consisting of indoor units in individual rooms and another unit placed on the roof.
• Installation of solar panels planned for domestic hot water.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDED
• Stairs to the roof
• Sauna (1,6m x 2,0m)
• Bodega exto sobre un mapa
We would be delighted to assist you with any questions you have relating to Villamar. Leave us a message using the contact form below, or call us directly, or come and see us at our offices.
Drop Us a